VP of Control
|Job Title:||VP of Control|
|Contact Name:||Lorna Wilson|
|Job Published:||October 15, 2019 18:20|
I am currently working with a PE backed company who are based in the City. They are looking to appoint a VP of Controls to work closely with the CFO and CEO in developing and centralising the controls function. The business was initially set up as a franchise model who have now centralised and as such they are looking for a contractor to join to look at risk across the business. They are currently operating in around 25 countries globally You will be responsible in identifying risks in the business and working across the group to drive change. This will involve
- Assessing and identifying the top risks globally
- Reporting on the operating effectiveness of processes and controls; including recommendations for improvement / optimisation
- Designing and implementing a road map to implement controls working closely with the business- particularly IT, Legal, Data, HR and Finance
- Preparing a company-wide annual Internal Controls Program scoping documentation.
- Benchmarking exercises on IA functions, controls optimisation and IT controls.
This role will suit someone who enjoys being in the detail while driving change across the group. You will have a background in controls and risk and will have prior experience of working in an international environment. This role will consider candidates on up to one month notice.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head of Finance
£50000 - £65000 per annum
Senior FP&A Analyst
£70000 - £75000 per annum + 10% Bonus
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
50000 - 65000
Senior Financial Accountant
Belfast, County Antrim
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum