|Job Title:||VAT Manager|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + flexible working|
|Contact Name:||James Clark|
|Job Published:||September 27, 2019 17:42|
VAT Manager job Top 10 Firm flexible location ACA ACCA CTA CIOT
Your new company
This Top 10 Firm has a leading tax department offering a variety of services to it's clients. It's indirect tax department is seeking a VAT Manager to join their team following increased demand from a growing portfolio of clients.
- To manage and coordinate VAT client work including both the provision of technical advice and, for certain clients, the review and preparation of VAT returns, European Sales Listings (ESL) and Intrastats.
- To plan and implement VAT work, ensuring the provision of an effective, timely and cost driven service to clients in line with budgets.
- Together with Partners, Directors and Associate Directors, manage the interface between a group of clients and the firm to ensure that the agreed expectations of the clients in terms of service, quality and cost and also the firm's targets are met.
- To ensure that compliance clients' VAT affairs comply with statutory time limits, and to manage compliance work efficiently, profitably and in accordance with the firm's tax manual.
- To undertake specialist technical advisory assignments as required, and identify areas of risk and VAT cash flow savings opportunities as appropriate.
- To respond to client correspondence as a matter of priority, and to keep the client and partner fully informed of the current status of the VAT work.
- To undertake work delegated by local or regional Partners, Directors or Associate Directors.
- To act as the principal point of contact to a portfolio of clients on VAT queries and to maintain excellent client service at all times.
- To develop an advanced level of technical knowledge through appropriate reading and courses and an awareness of the firm's services, brochures and publications.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be suitable qualified with excellent communication skills in order to liaise with senior stakeholders nationally. Previous experience of working at Manager level within VAT practice or industry in necessary as wells experience of undertaking business development, and growing and developing strong relationships with the existing clients and new leads.
What you'll get in return
Your salary will be dependant on experience. You will receive an excellent pension and a list of benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's