VAT Associate Director
|Job Title:||VAT Associate Director|
|Location:||Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire|
|Contact Name:||Julie Lawrance|
|Job Published:||February 11, 2020 11:43|
VAT Associate Director required for National VAT Practice
Your new company
VAT Associate Director required for a national VAT Practice based in Milton Keynes. This Firm build relationships with their clients based on understanding what is important to them, through building strong, collaborative lasting relationships. This national VAT Practice work across a wide-ranging client base with a balance between sector specialism and general advisory, giving the VAT Associate Director the opportunity to develop new areas for the VAT team to focus.
Your new role
The VAT Associate Director will be the interface between clients, the VAT team and the Firm to deliver a high-quality service and identify new opportunities from within the Firm's existing contact base.
Key responsibilities: -
- Identify and advise on VAT opportunities, undertaking specialist technical assignments as required.
- Be the principal point of contact to clients on VAT queries and maintain excellent client service
- Monitor work in progress ensuring the profitable recoverability of work done
- Identify and convert prospective clients, assist other departments in the research and preparation of formal proposals
- Take an active involvement in prospective client seminars
- Supervise, coach and train staff
What you'll need to succeed
The successful VAT Associate Director will be experienced in winning new business, building relationships and developing a strong team to deliver to client's needs.
What you'll get in return
There is an attractive salary and bonus scheme in place. This is an excellent opportunity to join a national progressive and growing Firm and play a key role in its growth.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's