|Job Title:||VAT Assistant/Senior|
|Salary:||20000 - 40000|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Moon|
|Job Published:||June 15, 2021 07:42|
We are currently recruiting for a VAT Assistant or Senior to join our Kreston Reeves team.
Kreston Reeves advise dynamic businesses, not for profit organisations, private individuals, and families on all areas of business, tax and wealth. We help clients make confident decisions about their future.
With offices across London, Kent and Sussex and international reach via Kreston International, we are dedicated to meeting and exceeding the needs of all our clients wherever their ambition takes them.
We provide a full range of accountancy, business advisory and financial services that will help clients to achieve their personal and business goals.
We are looking for a trusted and valid member of staff to join the current team.
This role will involve you:
- Contributing to the provision of an excellent advisory and compliance service to a diverse range of clients, providing support to supervisors, managers and partners.
- Reporting to managers and partners and taking responsibility for completing tasks accurately, to deadline and liaising with clients, via varied means of communication.
- Managing relevant written correspondence with HMRC
- Travelling to and from clients’ premises and our other offices from time to time.
- Demonstrating initiative and judgement although supervision and advice will be available at all times.
- Developing technical expertise, with coaching and support from senior VAT team members, and training courses.
- Assisting in client onboarding and in raising VAT related fees.
- Gaining new work from existing or new clients where possible.
- Ensure full implementation of key tasks for VAT work in line with agreed budget ensuring adherence to Kreston Reeves standards of performance.
- Act as a key and sustained point of contact for clients and internal contacts in Audit, Accounts and other service lines
The following qualities are desirable:
- A team player
- A driven, self-starter attitude
- Good communication skills
- Approachability and availability
- Honesty and integrity
- 3 A levels
- Preferably experience in VAT consulting and compliance
- Qualified or part qualified CTA
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Birmingham, West Midlands
£120000.00 - £150000.00 per annum
VAT Senior Manager
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£50000.00 - £60000 per annum + bonus
VAT Compliance Manager
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
VAT Partner or Director
£HighlyCompetitive plus Excellent Benefits
VAT Compliance Manager
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + plus benefits