|Job Title:||Valuations Manager|
|Salary:||£63000 - £73000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Colin Hawkins|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2019 11:19|
As a Manager, you will be managing a portfolio of valuation clients and be responsible for the timely completion and quality delivery of engagements. You will support Directors and Partners with project work, build excellent client relationships, initiate and deliver marketing and business development projects.
International accountancy firm, London office
- Provide effective project management of valuation engagements from inception to completion.
- Execute robust technical valuation analyses for a variety of purposes including for accounting, tax, commercial and forensic engagements.
- Deliver clear, succinct and robust valuation reports that are fit for purpose and accessible to non-technical readers.
- Manage client expectations and relationships skilfully through timely and appropriate communication.
- Manage junior team members on engagements ensuring they are appropriately briefed and coached.
- Assist in the appraisal and development of junior members of staff including identifying areas for development and collaboratively putting in place plans for addressing skill and knowledge deficits.
- Provide effective intellectual input and challenge to senior members of staff in the completion of projects with conceptual complications.
- Carry out relevant technical research relevant to a specific area of valuations and disseminate key findings to the valuation team.
- Maintain a network of professional and business contacts, identify and recognise business opportunities.
- Deliver talks, by way of seminars and presentations, both internally and externally, on valuations subjects.
- Contribute to the team's digital marketing strategy by publishing research and topical thought pieces on social media.
- Act as an ambassador of the firm, participate in marketing events, keep abreast of the wide range of services the firm offers and strive to enhance our service offering.
- Significant valuation experience gained ideally from another professional services firm.
- Proficiency in a number of valuation techniques including: discounted cash flow, multiples analysis, options and other derivatives pricing, intangible asset valuation techniques.
- Adept ability to interpret financial statements in the context of valuations.
- Strong commercial acumen and ability to understand the internal and external drivers of value for a given asset.
- Strong business writing, analytical and excel modelling skills.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent academic background including a professional qualification in accountancy or other related financial discipline (e.g. ACA or CFA).
Salary range £63,000 to £73,000 plus benefits.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's