Valuations Manager: Commercial and Contentious
|Job Title:||Valuations Manager: Commercial and Contentious|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£55000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus/bens|
|Contact Name:||Louise Bridge|
|Job Published:||March 19, 2020 17:58|
Advance your career with the largest Financial Services player under the Big 4. First promotion from AM is OK.
Your new company
An international firm with a single global P&L, our client has forged a reputation across a broad range of sectors, and hold the #2 position to the Big 4 in providing assurance and advisory services to the Financial Services industry. The firm continues to augment its reputation and client base in this field with some recent significant client wins. The Valuations team work closely with CF, Forensic, FS, Energy/Infrastructure and a matrix of other specialisms, and, while growing, are the right size to be able to engage in the ideal combination of varied yet calibre mandates.
Your new role
Within this busy Valuations/Funds team you'll drive/engage in valuations mandates for :
- Accounting & Tax
- Restructuring and commercial purposes
- Contentious/dispute purposes
- Companies or stakes as part of transactional assignments
- Raising of new capital
- Employee share schemes
With these, you'd be:
- Managing projects from cradle to grave, updating the Partners as necessary.
- Preparing valuation reports and models
- Supervising more junior staff in the assignment team
- Contributing to BD ideas
What you'll need to succeed
A full specification is available, but key points include:
- Qualified accountant (ACA or equivalent)
- Valuations experience to at least Assistant Manager level
- That experience would ideally include for a variety of purposes and across multiple industries
- Analysing and producing reports on contentious and non-contentious valuations.
- Experience in the use of the Capital IQ and Bloomberg databases
What you'll get in return
- The ideal combination of a full-service firm (with all the internal referrals this produces) yet a single global P&L, giving them speed of response that competes with independents/consultancies
- A career hierarchy that enable you to get a proper runway up to Partner. 2 Director levels help facilitate this
- Meritocratic promotion policy: when you're ready, you're ready
- Big enough team to win interesting mandates; small enough not to sacrifice variety
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Audit and Accounts Manager
Tax and Trust Specialist
Accounts and Outsourcing Senior
Competitive + Benefits
Tax and Accounts Manager
North London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Accounts and Tax Manager
£35000 - £42000 per annum + Benefits