Valuations and Disputes Associate & Manager
|Job Title:||Valuations and Disputes Associate & Manager|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + 20-40% bonus & benefits|
|Contact Name:||Louise Bridge|
|Job Published:||May 06, 2021 18:41|
Global Advisory firm offering unparalleled opportunity to work across Transactions, Valuations & Disputes.
Your new company
Priding themselves on their independence, objectivity, technical expertise, entrepreneurial and collaborative culture, this firm serves global multinational clients with advisory services that connect strategy, facts and figures. They specialise in high-end, bespoke solutions specifically focussed on financial analytics, data science, forensics, valuation, expert witness, turnaround capabilities, innovation, transactions services, strategy and transformation. Globally they are recognised for the strength of advice provided in regard to acquisitions, disposals, litigation, disputes, companies in difficulty and restructuring.
In the UK, work centres around:
- Transaction Advisory
- Due Diligence
- Bilateral process management in M&A
- Sales & Purchase Agreements
- Business Performance/Synergy work
- Disputes, Litigation and International Arbitration
- Engineering/Construction quantum/delay
And the whole firm has an enviable number of mentions in Who's Who Legal.
Your new role
Due purely to organic growth after a successful 2020 and continued upwards curve in 2021, the firm are now ready to hire a further 2- 3 people at AM and/or Manager level.
This is ideal for anyone whose post-qual experience has been in Disputes/Litigation, or Valuations, or Transaction Advisory to not be "silo'd" but get a genuine spread of Corporate Advisory work. Equally if you enjoy what you do and want to get more depth in it, the firm can also cater to that agenda.
See above for the range of work covered, but mandates are high calibre, often international and over half that the UK take on involve forming a team around the mandate with staff/specialists from other country offices.
What you'll need to succeed
- You'll be ACA/ACCA 1st time passes, trained in the Profession
- You'll then have between 1 and 3 years post-qual experience in Valuations, Transaction Services or Disputes/Litigation
- The appetite to take a whole-firm approach on what you do - there are no strict silos
- A 2nd language is also desirable
What you'll get in return
- One of the best bonus schemes in the industry (20 - 40% depending on level, up to and including Manager)
- Working with some of the brightest minds from a wide range of backgrounds and specialisms
- If yourself as a "global citizen" the firm culture is 100% you
- Plenty of opportunities for international secondments if desired
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Tax Senior Manager / Associate Partner
Senior Tax Manager / Associate Tax Director
Audit and Accounts Manager
£36000 - £48000 per annum + Benefits
Innovation and Capital Incentives Manager
Birmingham,Bristol,Castle Donington,Cardiff,Milton Keynes
Interim Accounting and Reporting Manager