US/UK Private Tax Manager
|Job Title:||US/UK Private Tax Manager|
|Salary:||£55000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus & Flexible working|
|Contact Name:||Maisie Horrell|
|Job Published:||April 09, 2019 17:05|
US/UK Private Client Tax Manager
- Are you looking to work for a Big 4 but still maintain a work life balance?
- Do you want responsibility with how and where you work?
What's great about this role?
- Flexible working is encouraged
- With ever expanding teams, there are always opportunities for career progression as well as opportunities for movement within different teams and projects
- Impressive client portfolio and opportunities for secondments to New York
- You will manage a portfolio of US and UK clients supporting them with their tax issues and establishing profitable relationships
- Consult and advise clients to make recommendations on private tax planning process
- Working closely with well-connected Tax partners in development and leveraging of key relationships.
- Mentoring Junior members in their tax development
What you will need to succeed
- You will have sufficient experience in US/UK private tax
- Enthusiastic and passionate approach
- Confident in managing client relationships
For more details contact Maisie Horrell on 0207 269 6337 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Private Client Tax Opportunities - Southampton
£40000.00 - £54000.00 per annum + + Excellent Benefits
Private Client Manager
City of London, London
£65000 - £75000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Car- £6k, Bonus-20%
£60000 - £68000 per annum + benefits
£45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + benefits