UK Tax Manager - In House Tax
|Job Title:||UK Tax Manager - In House Tax|
|Contact Name:||Edward Starkey|
|Job Published:||September 27, 2019 11:39|
This is a newly created In House UK Tax Manager working for a Listed Global business based in the East Midlands
Market Leading Global Business with operations world wide. Currently based in the East Midlands
UK Tax Manager - In House
You will be responsible for:
- Preparation and submission of UK corporation tax submissions ensuring all regulatory deadlines and obligations are met whilst optimizing the Group's position and Timely corporate tax reporting.
- Maintain detailed records and documentation to support the UK filing positions.
- Maintain forecasts of capacity for group tax relief and proposing strategies to optimize
- Maintain forecasts of capacity for interest deductibility under Corporate Interest Restriction and Thin Capitalization
- Maintain a forecast model of the UK groups tax position for the purpose of evaluating the UK valuation allowance position
- Responsibility for assessing UK exposure to Controlled Foreign Company rules, for all foreign subsidiaries of the UK group.
- Keeping up to date with all relevant law changes and tax cases
- Keeping up to date with tax reporting requirements.
- Responsibility for Research & Development and Patent Box relief claims as appropriate
You should have a proven track record in corporate tax gained from working in the professional services and or a similar in house role.
Market Leading Package
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Tax Manager - In House Tax
UK Tax Manager (FTC)
City of London, London
£4000.00 - £6000.00 per month
Employment Tax Adviser
£60000.00 - £70000 per annum
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Bonus and Benefits
Financial Reporting Accountant
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum