UK Tax Manager - In House Tax
|Job Title:||UK Tax Manager - In House Tax|
|Contact Name:||Edward Starkey|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2019 12:20|
Newly Created UK Tax Manager role working for a marketing leading Multinational Group. Based in the West Midlands
Market Leading Multinational Group with world wide operations. The UK part of the Group is Headquartered in the West Midlands
UK Tax Manager reporting to the local Group FD and Head of Tax you will be responsible for:
- Management of tax compliance for the Group.
- Review and preparation tax returns.
- Preparation of tax accounting and related disclosures for group and entity reporting.
- Design and develop tax reporting processes and controls within the tax and wider finance function.
- Ad-hoc Tax support and advice to finance department
- Review of VAT returns and VAT advice around the business.
- Develop of the Groups Making Tax Digital plans.
- Identifying risks and issues due to existing or new domestic legislation's, in order to implement change on a rapid basis.
- Transfer pricing documentation
- Support woth corporate restructuring
- Development and implementation of tax strategy ideas.
- Preparation of the SAO.
You should have proven track record across a range of tax issues gained from working in a similar in house tax role.
Market Lead Package
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Excellent Low Tax Package
Corporate Tax Seniors
Global Mobility & Expatriate Tax Seniors
Head of Financial Controls
£65000 - £75000 per annum + Car Allowance
Financial Controller/Finance Director - No.1 in Finance
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£55000.00 - £75000.00 per annum