UK Tax Manager (FTC)
|Job Title:||UK Tax Manager (FTC)|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£4000.00 - £6000.00 per month|
|Start Date:||July 2020|
|Contact Name:||Tasha De Keyser|
|Job Published:||February 27, 2020 17:12|
UK Tax Manager - 14 month FTC - JULY 2020 START DATE
Your new company
A global, FTSE 100 FMCG business.
Your new role
This is a 12-14 month FTC to cover a maternity leave within the UK Tax Function. Reporting directly to the Senior Group Tax Manager the role holder will be responsible for:
- Comps portfolio, prep, submission and correspondence
- 2019 stats
- 2020 reporting and forecasting
- World wide debt, CIR, IMC
- UK CT for pensions and share schemes
- Group payment arrangement
- Tax committee for BATUKE/GTR
- CFC review and preparation of apportionments.
- Innovation/WECT patent box calculation
- Quarterly QIP calc and payment
- Residence certs, FATCA, 1120-F forms
- Int Movement of Capital
- India/Pakistan Returns
- Cash pooling - deposit breaks
- Imputed adjustment - interest
- WHT bible
- WHT Calculations
This position will have a start date in July 2020. It would suit a candidate finishing a similar contract around this period or a candidate looking to make their first move in-house from professional services. In this circumstance it would be an excellent opportunity to gain in-house experience before finding a permanent industry role.
In addition, it is likely the role holder will have the following skills/qualifications/experience:
- Professional accountancy and/or tax qualification;
- Understanding and experience with UK Corporate Tax;
- Post qualification experience in a tax department of a professional firm or industry
- Ambitious to develop career within a multinational company
- Needs to deliver objectives without close supervision
- Needs to interact with and influence others within department, company, advisors & HMRC.
- Ability to challenge and innovate, whether to deliver financial benefits or process improvements
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Tasha de Keyser on 0203 465 0138 now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
UK Finance Manager / Accountant - growing consumer business
£55000 - £60000 per annum
Interim Corporate Tax Advisor
£250 - £350 per day
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Financial Accounting Manager
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits Inc, Bonus