UK Tax Manager
|Job Title:||UK Tax Manager|
|Salary:||£57000.00 - £69000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Phipps|
|Job Published:||June 17, 2019 15:55|
Market leading oil & gas company recruiting for a UK Tax Manager
Your new company
is a leading oil & gas organisation with a presence in over 100 countries, employing 80,000 people globally, with pro forma sales equalling $28 billion.
Your new role
This role will be focused on UK corporation tax compliance work. Key responsibilities will include:
- Lead responsibility for tax compliance process.
- Dealing with HMRC's enquiries into the returns.
- Forecasting taxable profits and tax payments.
- Quarterly and monthly tax reporting under IFRS and UK GAAP.
- Providing advice to business units on corporation tax, VAT and PAYE in respect of adhoc matters.
What you'll need to succeed
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to work in an in-house environment within a large corporate.
- You will be ACA or ACCA or CTA qualified with a minimum of 3 years experience in corporate tax.
- The role requires a close attention to detail.
- You will have good analytical skills, be a good communicator and be able to deal with staff at all levels of the group putting forward the tax message in a non-technical manner.
- You will need good accounting knowledge.
- You will be able to work under your own initiative whilst at the same time you must be a team player.
- It would be an advantage if you have experience on Thomson Reuters ONESOURCE corporate tax software or equivalent software.
What you'll get in return
you will receive a competitive benefits package, free parking onsite and the opportunity to work for a growing multinational organisation. Training and exposure is readily available in this role, and will certainly provide the opportunity to build on existing skills.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
Project Finance Manager
DOE + Bonus
Compliance Manager - Resources Sector
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + bonus & benefits
Group Finance Manager (Oil & Gas)
£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus
Interim Statutory Accountant
£150.00 - £300.00 per day