UK Tax Director
|Job Title:||UK Tax Director|
|Location:||West End, London|
|Salary:||£500.00 - £600.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Tasha De Keyser|
|Job Published:||February 21, 2020 11:52|
UK Tax Director (temp to perm)
Your new company is a leading, multinational motion pictures and consumer electronics company. They are seeking a UK Tax Director to join the tax function under a temp to perm arrangement. Based in their central London offices and reporting directly to the Global Head of Tax, this diverse role will provide the opportunity to be involved in multiple jurisdictions including (but not limited to):
- Direct, indirect and international tax advisory;
- Management and review of CT returns produced by external advisors
- Corporate Interest Restrictions
- R&D Claims
- HMRC enquiries
- Development and implementation of tax strategy.
The ideal candidate:
- Qualified chartered accountant and/or qualified tax adviser
- Experience in both industry and practice (big4/ top 10 firm) settings]
- Commercial and relationship awareness, sound judgement and high quality communication skills
- Project management and coordination skills with an ability to find and drive solutions
- Good IT skills
In return, you will receive a generous day rate of up to £600 per day (depending on experience). This role will provide an optimum opportunity to work within an incredibly forward thinking, innovative tax function within fresh and modern offices in Central London.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's