UK Finance Manager
|Job Title:||UK Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||James Fowler|
|Job Published:||March 03, 2020 17:21|
An opportunity has arisen for a UK Finance manager to join a well-known consumer products brand based in central London and be responsible for the UK P&L and support the Head of Finance to deliver the finance agenda.
My client is a well-known consumer products brand in the fashion retail/FMCG space and based in central London.
Reporting to the Head of Finance for the UK, the UK Finance Manager will act as a trusted Finance Business Partner to the UK & Ireland Business Unit. The role is responsible for providing insightful management reporting to the business and using this to support and challenge decision making.
This will be a hands on role and will play a key role in supporting and challenging the UK & Ireland Business Unit to deliver profitable growth.
Further information available on request.
The successful UK Finance Manager will have the following:
- Professional finance qualification
- Degree educated
- ~2 years post qualification experience gained in Management Accounting
- Previous experience gained in an FMCG or retail business is essential in addition to a proven track record of effectively supporting and influencing stakeholders and providing a full 'business partnering service'.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to present findings in a clear and impactful manner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work across multiple stakeholders to gather data, disseminate insights and manage requests
- Excellent IT Skills including Excel, Powerpoint
- SAP and/or TM1 experience desirable
Salary between £55,000 to £65,000 + benefits.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's