|Job Title:||UK Controller|
|Location:||West London, London|
|Salary:||£85000 - £100000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gareth Mason|
|Job Published:||October 02, 2019 14:36|
The role is the number one role in finance and will report to the UK MD as well as the European Finance Director. It is a role with very broad scope that encompasses core accounting and controls as well as commercial business partnering with senior stakeholders.
My client is a global retail company that enjoys a reputation for quality that is second to none.
This role will suit a very capable all-rounder. It's a head of finance position that will require a good technical accountant as well as someone who is able to give commercial insight to sales, marketing and store managers.
- Overall responsibility for finance and proper management of accounting in keeping with group accounting principles
- Improve and adhere to financial control environment. Ensuring all local accounting matter are in keeping with regulations
- Ensure the submission of local statutory financials to deadline
- Manage the external audit activity and be the point of contact for auditors
- Management of budget cycles and cashflow
- Ensure the correct controls are adhered to on sales, margins and discounts,
The successful candidate should have extensive experience in retail. This role manages a team of 5 and so a history of developing staff and upskilling would be advantageous.
I have a very competitive package for this role.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£55000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
£60000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
City of London, London
£70000 - £75000 per annum + bonus + benefits
Assistant Group Financial Controller
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£70000 - £80000 per annum + Car, Bonus, Healthcare, Pension
UK Finance Manager / Accountant - growing consumer business
£55000 - £60000 per annum