|Job Title:||UK Accountant|
|Job Published:||November 19, 2019 15:00|
We have a great opportunity for a fully-qualified accountant to develop their career in an evolving business and finance team at a very exciting time, following the change in ownership in June 2019. This will be a hands-on role in which you will have full P&L and balance sheet ownership of the balance sheet and P&L, and demonstrate a strong knowledge of the financial performance of the company.
Key areas of responsibility are:
- Manage timely and accurate completion of monthly reporting pack.
- Ensure robust financial controls continuously in place, including balance sheet reconciliations.
- Ensure statutory, legal and tax compliance, leading relationships with professional advisers.
- Support monthly and annual forecasting and planning processes
- Provide timely and accurate financial reporting and insight to UK management team
We are looking for a self-starter who thrives in a busy, complex and changing environment. You will have a positive outlook and energy and will want to help bring new ideas to the team and constantly strive for improvements on how we can work more efficiently and with better systems and processes.
We are also looking for an individual who has the ambition and potential to grow within the finance team so the ability and mindset to seek and provide operational and commercial insight is also essential.
Key attributes you will possess:
- Highly numerate, articulate and professional
- Pro-active and flexible, able to manage an prioritise multiple tasks
- Excellent command of Microsoft Excel and ability to work with multiple systems
- Big 4 ACA qualified, probably a second move out of practice
- Experience in manufacturing and/or international environment would be advantageous
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
UK & EMEA Tax Accountant
£45000 - £48000 per annum + benefits
Coventry, West Midlands
£40000 - £55000 per annum