13 days ago
Top 20 London Accountancy firm
Hybrid working arrangements to suit your lifestyle - Full time / Part time
Top 20 Accountancy firm
London with working from home
My client advise dynamic businesses, not for profit organisations, private individuals and families on all areas of business, tax and wealth.
They provide a full range of accountancy, business advisory and financial services that will help clients to achieve their personal and business goals.
The Trusts Controller will manage a portfolio of a diverse range of private clients, providing support to supervisors and managers whilst supervising junior staff. Reporting to supervisors and managers, you will take responsibility for completing tasks accurately, to deadline and liaising with clients in line with the Client Charter. You will need to demonstrate initiative and judgement and develop technical expertise and progress against technical competencies.
The objectives of the role
Your goal will be to ensure all client personal tax needs are met whilst ensuring that all client hygiene targets are adhered to.
- Review tax returns and accompanying workings as drafted by junior staff;
- Obtain missing information etc. from the client, third parties or elsewhere in the firm as appropriate;
- Complete posting for complex or missing areas of tax returns or oversee this;
- Prepare complex capital gains computations;
- Provide on the job training for junior staff where possible and providing feedback on a timely basis.
- Qualified/Part Qualified CTA/ATT with relevant on the job experience or qualified by experience
- Driven, self starter attitude
- Excellent communication skills