0 - 0
6 days ago
We are currently seeking an experienced Trust Tax Senior Manager to join our Trust Centre of Excellence in the firm’s Leatherhead office.
As a Senior Manager, reporting to the Trust team leader, your role will be to provide trust tax advisory and compliance services to ensure that clients are compliant with the current UK taxation requirements and to provide advice and tax planning as required.
The current portfolio of clients consists of a mixture of UK trusts and estates as well as a number of international structures, located primarily in Jersey but also further afield. As well as advising the trustees, we often advise the families and individuals connected to them.
The role involves planning, monitoring deadlines and liaising with regulatory authorities. It will require strong people management skills in order to ensure that the team is delivering work in line with tight deadlines. The key focus is on providing excellent client care as well as implementing business development initiatives and managing the team. Therefore, to be successful in this role you must be comfortable initiating and developing business opportunities and able to build strong relationships with your clients.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assistance with management of the trust and estate tax team.
- Dealing with all correspondence and advice on client trust tax matters.
- Assisting managers and partners with their client needs.
- Assisting Tax Directors and Partners with more complex enquiries and planning
- Involvement in any enquiry matters.
- Maintaining regular communication with all clients and related 3rd parties
- Training and developing junior team members
- Assistance with the development of the role in the context of the firm’s needs.
- Being a part of the firm’s private client tax team and assisting with technical back-up
- Eligibility to work in the UK without any restrictions.
- Must fit with our 'BRIGHT' values!
- CTA or ACA and STEP qualified with relevant practical post qualification experienc
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the UK trust taxation requirements
- Experience in trust and private client tax planning
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to provide excellent client care
- Strong relationship building, networking and business development skills
- Eligibility to work in the UK
How to Apply:
If you believe you have the required skills and attributes to be our new Trust Tax Senior Manager then apply online ASAP.