|Job Title:||Trust Senior|
|Contact Name:||Cara Whyte|
|Job Published:||May 13, 2021 16:12|
Tax and trust Senior job in Norwich
Hays are working with a leading Accountancy firm in Norwich to assist them in sourcing a Trust Senior for their Tax and Estates team.
The role will be varied and interesting, and will provide opportunities for progression. As well as preparing accounts and tax returns for trusts and estates, the successful candidate will undertake a hands-on role supporting the partner/manager team, demonstrating a commitment to providing great client service.
- Prepares accounts and tax returns for trusts and estates
- Prepare Capital Gains Tax computations for the disposals and appointments of assets
- Use experience and knowledge to identify and deal with situations where Inheritance Tax may be applicable to trusts and individuals
- Deal with trusts and estates related compliance including Trust Registration Service, FATCA and CRS
- Works within budgets set at the planning stage
- Oversees junior staff in the preparation of accounts, providing training where required and assisting with their development
- Provide support and assistance on tax advisory projects
- Carry out advisory work in respect of trust matters
- ATT/AAT, TEP or CTA professional qualification
- Competitive salary and benefits package
Please apply online of contact Cara Whyte 07502377206 to discuss.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's