Trust Finance Manager
|Job Title:||Trust Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Sherman|
|Job Published:||September 27, 2019 08:45|
An opportunity to work for a blossoming public sector Housing Association in Nottinghamshire
As the Trust Finance manager you will lead the finance function of this Housing Association
An innovative and exciting Nottinghamshire based public sector Housing association looking for a new Trust Finance Manager. This organisation has seen massive growth in the last 5 years and is set to continue in this growth.
- Preparation of accurate and timely monthly management accounts including detailed analysis of budgetary variances.
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts.
- Overseeing the preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations including payroll and intercompany etc.
- Overseeing the preparation of monthly cash flow forecasts and management of cash flows.
- Complete monthly bank reconciliations.
- Carry out monthly payroll reconciliations.
- Overseeing the preparation of statutory returns including VAT and National Statistics etc.
- Assist with the internal and external audit processes.
- Assist with the maintaining of effective systems of internal audit control.
- Provide efficient financial assistance and support to SLT regarding all aspects of financial management within The Trust including advising on financial implications of different costing scenarios.
- Provide training to staff on financial and procurement processes.
- Provide systems administration for the financial system, including close down of month end and year end processes, implementation of new reporting requirements and structure changes, uploading new year budgets in the system.
- Completing accrual and prepayment journals, and analysing and checking ledger accounts.
- Liaising with external stakeholders and board members.
- Be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified.
- Have the ability to manage a varied and complex workload, ensuring delivery against strict deadlines.
- Be adept at working with and managing large amounts of complex information.
- Be a strong communicator, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be highly ICT literate with the ability to quickly adapt to different ICT systems.
- Have a commitment to ongoing professional development.
- £55,000- £65,000 base salary.
- Other benefits to be discussed at screening stage.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Finance Operations Manager
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£45000 - £60000 per annum
Senior Finance Business Partner
Up to £407.08 per day
Interim Senior Finance Business Partner
£425 - 525 per day
Interim Senior Financial Accounting Manager
£500 - 700 per day