Treasury Operations Manager
|Job Title:||Treasury Operations Manager|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Perriton|
|Job Published:||August 06, 2020 17:01|
Michael Page Treasury is partnering with a hugely acquisitive multinational plc, who are looking for a new Treasury professional to join their lean, but high performing finance team.
Our client has a global footprint, and has grown through M&A over the past 10 years to establish themselves as a market leader in their sector.
- Group Treasury management, including cash management/cash forecasting
- Develop and maintain appropriate procedures and disciplines, enabling effective cash and working capital management with minimal risk
- Management of all foreign exchange risk for the group
- Build and maintain strong professional relationships with the wider business and external banking partners
- Act as designated business partner for subsidiary companies and supporting their cash requirements
- Treasury lead for all finance related project work e.g. systems development
The successful candidate must be professionally qualified (ACCA, ACA, CIMA, AMCT) with demonstrable Treasury experience gained in a multinational business environment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + FTC
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Accounting and Financial Control Manager