Treasury Operations Manager
|Job Title:||Treasury Operations Manager|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Perriton|
|Job Published:||February 10, 2021 15:00|
Michael Page Treasury are working with hugely impressive business and treasury team, who are in the market for a new Treasury Operations Manager.
Our client has gone from strength to strength over the past few years, posting very strong results in 2020 despite the pandemic.
- Management of the treasury operations team, currently two Treasury Analysts with scope to grow.
- Project Management lead for a variety of systems and banking initiatives.
- Strengthen the control environment and drive change through continuous process improvements.
- Management of the banking platform, ensuring all mandates are up to date and accurately reflected in the system, and oversight of opening and closing of new transactions bank accounts.
- Responsibility, oversight and control of the TMS including day to day technical maintenance as well as maintenance of all static data and key security and risk control measures.
- End to end management of all SWIFT and payment file related maintenance.
- Interim management of payment platforms, ensuring all Group payment authorities are administered in a timely manner.
- Proactive management of payment file methods, ensuring cost optimisation and continually look to drive down costs
- Management of restructure of all Cash Management and banking structure & the options for implementing notional cash pooling or cash concentration
We are looking for:
- Strong management capabilities and a proven track record to lead a team, as well as be a strong team player by working collaboratively
- Direct technical experience working with a TMS and must be confident with SWIFT various payment files
- Bachelor's degree (Preference for Finance or Economics) with strong academic results
- Hold (or be studying towards), a professional Treasury qualification with sound experience within a Finance or Corporate Treasury environment
- Excellent Excel skills (ideally with experience with Macros/ VBA)
The package on offer is highly competitive.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Financial Reporting Manager
£50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
Corporate Tax Manager
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Management Accountant - Newly Qualified
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Finance Business Partner
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Tyne and Wear
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum