19 days ago
Michael Page Treasury are working with hugely impressive business and treasury team, who are in the market for a new Treasury Systems Manager.
Our client has gone from strength to strength over the past few years, posting very strong results in 2020 despite the pandemic.
- Management of the systems treasury team, including up to 2 Treasury Analysts and project consultants
- Project Management lead for the development of recently implemented TMS
- Produce Treasury systems budget inclusive of all related costs
- Strengthen the control environment and drive change through continuous process improvements
- Responsibility, oversight and control of the Treasury Management System including day to day technical maintenance as well as maintenance of all static data and key security and risk control measures
- Management of all data feed including Bloomberg and SWIFT reporting, ensuring all data is imported to the TMS accurately, as well as implementation of future data feeds or systems interfacing
- Management of the Electronic Bank Account Management (EBAM) platform, ensuring all mandates are up to date and accurately reflected in the system
- End to end management of all SWIFT and payment file related maintenance
- Interim management of payment platforms, ensuring all Group payment authorities are administered in a timely manner
- Management of opening (and closing where applicable) all new transactional bank accounts
- Trouble-shooting requests linked to TMS and online banking platforms
- Main point of contact for report writing on the TMS and coordination with vendor for outsourced report writing
- Proactive management of payment file methods, ensuring cost optimisation and continually look to drive down costs
- Setting up of cash pools and future virtual accounts for POBO/COBO, ensuring centralised pooling structures and efficient links to the TMS
We are looking for:
- Strong management capabilities and a proven track record to lead a team, as well as be a strong team player by working collaboratively
- Direct technical experience working with Treasury Management Systems, systems integrations, SWIFT and various payment files such as PAIN 002, CAMT 053, and all SWIFT messaging
- Bachelor's degree (Preference for Finance or Economics) with strong academic results
- Hold (or be studying towards), a professional Treasury qualification with sound experience within a Finance or Corporate Treasury environment
- Excellent Excel skills (ideally with experience with Macros/ VBA)
The package on offer is higly competitive.