15 days ago
Michael Page Treasury is working with a growing pharma business, who are looking for a new Treasury Manager to compliment their existing team.
Our client is truly global, and about to enter a period of sustained transformation to allow the business to continue on its current growth trajectory.
- Build and maintain financial models for forecasting balance sheet and cash flow by entity/strategic alliance for actual/forecast and budgets.
- Build and maintain financial models for forecasting foreign exchange risk from short to long term and report on the impact on net income balance sheet volatility. Prepare reports on earning at risk and cash flow at risk analytics
- Work with Treasury Director to develop hedging strategies.
- Assisting with running daily global treasury operations.
- Create and maintain Treasury reports, KPI and dashboards.
- Work with affiliates and manufacturing to track the working capital trends.
- Use SAP 4 Hana and Board tools to use for above- implement RPA, predictive analysis and enhanced data analytics.
The successful candidate will have:
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) or similar experience.
- Good experience of building/developing and maintaining financial models.
- Good knowledge of SAP or other Treasury/Finance systems.
- Advanced knowledge of excel, with strong presentation skills.
The package on offer is highly competitive.