|Job Title:||Treasury Manager|
|Location:||East Riding of Yorkshire|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Perriton|
|Job Published:||January 05, 2021 18:38|
Michael Page Treasury are working with a market leading, international business, who after fresh investment are looking for their first Treasurer.
Our client has an award winning R&D team, with ambitious growth plans to dominate their market.
- Responsibility for all cash management activities for the Group
- Manage relationships with local banks and service providers
- Responsible for all cash flow budgeting and forecasting (including variance analysis)
- Work closely with the business to understand future funding requirements
- Development of cash flow forecasting and reporting capabilities
- Communicate upcoming cash needs to the executive and senior management team
- Prepare all cash and treasury reporting for the Group
- Manage FX needs of the business
The successful candidate will ideally be professionally qualified with a wealth of relevant experience gained in a multinational treasury environment.
- Solid knowledge of banking principles and good decision making techniques
- Significant experience of cashflow forecasting
- Team management responsibilities
- Experience of managing lender relationships
- Considerable use of financial systems
- Strong communication skills in particular adopting a concise and clear style to non finance people
The package on offer is highly competitive, please reach out for more details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's