Yorkshire and the Humber
21 days ago
Michael Page Treasury are partnering with this large FTSE listed business, who are looking for a new Treasury Manager to join their award winning team.
Our client is a well known brand with a complex treasury function.
Responsibilities will include:
- The preparation, development, analysis and reporting of Treasury information, with a strong bias towards foreign currency management and other financial derivative risks as well as cash flow and liquidity forecasting.
- Working closely with senior management to identify and hedge foreign exchange exposures for the Group and to closely monitor existing trades (including options).
- Responsibility for treasury technical accounting areas primarily (but not limited to) IFRS9 including technical papers as required, management of hedge relationships and delegations and support for wider business.
- Trader of complex FX derivatives, being able to deputise for Senior Trader within set trader limits as required including through external banking relationships.
- Providing analytical support and cover where necessary for the other members of the team as required, in areas including, reporting, FX and MM management dealing.
- Support the senior management team in any other treasury projects including funding, ratings analysis, covenant compliance and supporting the management of the main insurance lines.
The successful candidate will have:
- Ideally qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA) with 5 years post qualification ideally with FTSE250 or equivalent corporate treasury experience
- Experience of using a Treasury Management System
- AMCT qualification preferable or equivalent experience within a corporate treasury function
- Experience of risk managing foreign currency and other derivatives within a corporate environment
- Advanced MS Office skills, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Ability to meet demanding deadlines and adapt quickly to changing business needs
- Highly motivated, excellent communication skills and a confident decision maker
- Ability to develop good working relationships at all levels both within and outside the organisation
- Line management experience
- Good project management skills and strong time management skills
The package on offer is highly competitive.