|Job Title:||Treasury Manager|
|Location:||Yorkshire and the Humber|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Perriton|
|Job Published:||January 04, 2021 11:04|
Michael Page Treasury are partnering with this large FTSE listed business, who are looking for a new Treasury Manager to join their award winning team.
Our client is a well known brand with a complex treasury function.
Responsibilities will include:
- The preparation, development, analysis and reporting of Treasury information, with a strong bias towards foreign currency management and other financial derivative risks as well as cash flow and liquidity forecasting.
- Working closely with senior management to identify and hedge foreign exchange exposures for the Group and to closely monitor existing trades (including options).
- Responsibility for treasury technical accounting areas primarily (but not limited to) IFRS9 including technical papers as required, management of hedge relationships and delegations and support for wider business.
- Trader of complex FX derivatives, being able to deputise for Senior Trader within set trader limits as required including through external banking relationships.
- Providing analytical support and cover where necessary for the other members of the team as required, in areas including, reporting, FX and MM management dealing.
- Support the senior management team in any other treasury projects including funding, ratings analysis, covenant compliance and supporting the management of the main insurance lines.
The successful candidate will have:
- Ideally qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA) with 5 years post qualification ideally with FTSE250 or equivalent corporate treasury experience
- Experience of using a Treasury Management System
- AMCT qualification preferable or equivalent experience within a corporate treasury function
- Experience of risk managing foreign currency and other derivatives within a corporate environment
- Advanced MS Office skills, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Ability to meet demanding deadlines and adapt quickly to changing business needs
- Highly motivated, excellent communication skills and a confident decision maker
- Ability to develop good working relationships at all levels both within and outside the organisation
- Line management experience
- Good project management skills and strong time management skills
The package on offer is highly competitive.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Finance Manager
£70000 - £75000 per annum
Senior Finance Manager (Energy)
City of London, London
£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus
Interim Finance Manager
£275 - £300 per day
Finance Project Manager
£400.00 - £500.00 per day
Group Reporting Manager (Natural Resources)
City of London, London
£80000.00 - £90000.00 per annum + bonus