Treasury Business Partner
|Job Title:||Treasury Business Partner|
|Salary:||£47k - 52k per year|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Palmer|
|Job Published:||December 18, 2020 20:00|
Interested in working for a leading organisation during an exciting period of growth and change? Want to take on a newly formed role and mould it into your own image? Are you an experienced treasury professional looking for that exciting next step in their career? Then this is the role for you!
My client is a leading property developer based in Surrey looking for a Treasury Business Partner to join the team during this exciting period of growth and change within the organisation.
The main responsibilities of the Treasury Business Partner role are as follows:
- Take the lead in all aspects of treasury management for the organisation, with full responsibility for its substantial loan portfolio.
- Lead in the production of long and medium-term cash-flow forecasts and discussing these with senior stakeholders throughout the organisation.
- Regularly liaise with solicitors and finance colleagues to discuss company assets and their valuation and securitisation, holding full responsibility for the maintenance and production of the asset and liability ledger throughout this process.
- Take control of a multitude of projects including a substantial refinancing process that the organisation is aiming to undertake in the near future.
This is a wonderful opportunity for an experienced treasury professional to take on a newly formed role that is vital to the future direction of the organisation, with the chance to really mould it in their own image. Furthermore, this is an organisation that prides themselves on offering their staff a fantastic work/life balance, with working from home the norm moving forward.
The successful candidate for the Treasury Business Partner role will have:
- An accountancy or treasury qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, ACT, etc.).
- Significant experience within a treasury focused role.
- Ideally experience of working within the real estate, construction or housing sectors, however, candidates without this are still encouraged to apply.
If you are interested in this position, please apply immediately as applications are reviewed daily and this role may be filled before the closing date.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Finance Business Partner
£55k - 60k per year + remote working
Finance Business Partner
£45000 - £55000 per annum
Tax & Treasury Manager
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Head of Treasury - Real Estate
City of London, London
£100000 - £120000 per annum
Senior Management Accountant
£60000 - £65000 per annum + bonus