Treasury Analyst - Commodities
|Job Title:||Treasury Analyst - Commodities|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nicholas Hughes|
|Job Published:||September 25, 2020 18:19|
A global commodities trader is searching for a skilled Treasury Analyst, to join their London office. The Treasury Analyst will own certain core processes within the finance department by processing, managing and improving the daily, monthly and yearly treasury reporting tasks.
The ideal candidate will be skilled to at least an intermediate level in Python.
- Cash forecasting for key group companies.
- Group liquidity reporting for management.
- Development of cash management IT platform.
- Development of liquidity management framework.
- Management of the groups' FX exposures.
- Payments management.
- Credit Facility reporting and management.
- Support for trade finance process globally.
- Working Capital cost allocations.
- Advanced Excel skills and ability to handle large data sets.
- Python (at least at intermediate level).
- Demonstrable working experience in derivatives and trading companies and/or treasury department.
- Ability to work in a lean, start-up environment in a hands-on and independent manner.
- Part-qualified or qualified in an appropriate finance qualification, including CIMA, ACCA, CFA or ACT.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's