Treasury Accounting Manager
|Job Title:||Treasury Accounting Manager|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Perriton|
|Job Published:||May 14, 2020 11:00|
We are working with an impressive multinational business who are looking to add a strong treasury accounting professional to their team.
Our client is hugely international, with some impressive YOY growth.
The key responsibilities of this position will include:
- Weekly reconciliations of Treasury bank accounts and related Treasury transactions within the TMS.
- Provision of all accounting entries to the accounting team for month end processes.
- Application of IFRS9 Hedge Accounting requirements, including completion of monthly revaluations and accounting entries from TMS, production of Hedge Accounting documentation, and other financial reporting disclosure requirements.
- Analysis of transactional and translational FX gains/losses within financial accounts, including monthly validation of P&L, and validation of accounting treatments.
- Intercompany funding, including maintenance of loan statements, interest calculations, accruals and loan documentation. This will require regular liaison with all relevant stakeholders, including Intercompany Accountant, Entity Accountant and Tax and Local finance teams.
- Provision of reporting and analytics of monthly Treasury Trial Balance validations, including Cash Balances, Interest Charges, FX Gains/Losses, Working Capital analysis and Hedging accuracy and effectiveness.
- Provision of wider monthly financial information to relevant financial institutions and stakeholders.
- Development and on-going maintenance of accounting configuration and set-up with TMS.
- Development and on-going maintenance of Treasury Accounting manual and procedures.
- Supporting the Assistant Treasurer review and reinforce all treasury accounting processes.
- Supporting the team with ad-hoc strategic objectives or projects as required.
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant and have strong knowledge of Treasury Accounting & Foreign Currency Accounting (IAS39 and IFRS9 requirements).
Will also have demonstrable corporate treasury experience in a similar role or position, and also have previous experience within a multinational/ multicurrency corporate environment.
The package on offer is highly competitive.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's