|Job Title:||Treasury Accountant|
|Salary:||£47k - 52k per year|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Palmer|
|Job Published:||January 28, 2021 19:37|
Interested in taking on a vital role within a leading organisation? Want to develop and progress your career in a role that will give you all the tools to take on a more senior role in the future? Are you an experienced treasury professional looking for that next exciting career move? Then look no further!
My client is a leading property developer based in London looking for a Treasury Accountant to join their team in a role that can act as the ideal steppingstone towards a manager/head of role in the future.
The main responsibilities of the Treasury Accountant are as follows:
- Take the lead for all cash and debt management within the organisation, managing a large-scale loan portfolio.
- Regularly review the long-term cash-flow forecasts, analysing any trends or changes that are occurring, ensuring that organisational cash balances remain sufficient.
- Liaise with numerous senior internal stakeholders to discuss organisational cash-flow and provide vital input into the production of business plans.
- Play a key role in the negotiation of future loan and funding agreements, working closely with your line manager to do so.
This is a wonderful opportunity for an experienced and ambitious treasury professional to take on a role that has the potential to open the doors to a future manager/head of-level role. Furthermore, this is an organisation that offers an excellent work/life balance to their staff, which includes, but is not limited to, flexible working and the ability to work from home on a regular basis moving forward.
The successful candidate for the Treasury Accountant role will have:
- Either qualified in a relevant professional qualification or be actively studying towards completing one (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, ACT, CFA, etc.).
- At least two years’ experience of working in a treasury focused role.
- Ideally experience of the property, real estate or housing sectors, however, candidates without this are still encouraged to apply.
If you are interested in this role, please apply immediately as applications are reviewed daily and this role may be filled before the closing date.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000.00 - £42000.00 per annum
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + benefits
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£32000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£200.00 - £250.00 per day