|Job Title:||Treasury Accountant|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Richard Latham|
|Job Published:||December 15, 2020 10:57|
Treasury Accountant required for leading Surrey based Charity
Accounting or Treasury Qualification required
Leading East Surrey based Charity are looking to recruit a Treasury Accountant. The role supports the Group by securing funds, reducing treasury risk and managing the Group's security portfolio.
The role provides specialist technical advice on all matters relating to capital structuring and liquidity management. Oversee overall responsibility for cash flow forecasting, managing liquidity, working capital and efficient cash management for the Group.
Reports to and support the Deputy Director of Finance to implement the Group's corporate finance and treasury strategy and policy.
- Provide treasury analysis and reports to support the group management and boards.
- Manage the treasury facilities of the group.
- Provide group interest forecasting.
- Liaise with bankers and investors and maintain positive working relationships.
- To ensure that the correct reporting to bankers and investors is in place and up to date.
- Manage surplus funds.
- Identify potential treasury risks.
- Review and contribute to the Treasury Management Strategy.
- Ensure compliance with the Treasury Management Strategy and the Group's covenants.
- Recommend policies and procedures to the LT.
- Prepare reports to the Board and Committees, in particular Group Investment Committee, on treasury activities and the Group's funding arrangements and compliance; and
- Set and compile the annual budget and statutory accounts in respect of interest and financial charges.
- To co-ordinate with Group's solicitors to identify assets available for securitisation and title changes that are required
- Manage monthly meetings between the solicitors, development and finance ensuring information is provided on a timely basis.
- Push for the highest valuation possible on assets with the solicitors and arrange for any deeds of variation when necessary to ensure this happens.
- Liaise with the LT to ensure the securitisation process matches the needs of the organisation.
- To arrange asset valuations from external providers as instructed which involves external and internal review of stock and arranging for letters being sent to the tenants notifying and asking permission for this to happen when necessary.
- To coordinate the production of asset information for the annual renewal of the insurance contract.
- To liaise with the Prudential on matters in relation to security.
- To produce the quarterly returns for the Prudential
- To produce the monthly assets and liabilities register
- Consolidate and produce monthly medium cashflow forecasting for the group
- Produce long term cashflow forecasts for the group
- Produce sensitivity analysis on the group liquidity
- Coordinate the quarterly Financial Risk returns to Homes England (submission via NROSH)
- Assist in loan negotiations for both the parent company and subsidiaries to ensure all legal documentation maximises benefits for the Group by creating maximum flexibility whilst minimising financial risk.
- Work with the Deputy Director of Finance to evaluate the scope for further capital market activity to meet the funding needs of the Group.
- Accounting or Treasury Qualification
- Knowledge of Treasury practices, processes and protocols
- Basic property charging / searches knowledge
- Cashflow Forecasting
- Previous specialist technical Treasury Experience including capital structuring and liquidity management.
- Knowledge of Brixx desirable
- Knowledge of SDS sequel
- Statutory Accounting experience
25 days holiday
Flexible working hours
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45k - 50k per year + Excellent Benefits
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + excellent benefits
£40000 - £45000 per annum
£36000 - £40000 per annum