|Job Title:||Treasury Accountant|
|Location:||Coventry, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||James Priestley|
|Job Published:||March 04, 2020 15:00|
Newly created position for a Treasury Accountant to join a growing business in Coventry.
Your new company
We are delighted to be working with a rapidly growing and innovative business based in Coventry with a global presence and a T/O of over £75 million.
Your new role
We are looking for an experienced Treasury Accountant. This is a newly created position and is in response to continued growth by the company plus overseas acquisition. Key duties are included below.
* Monitoring and interpreting Treasury updates and trends.
* Responsibility for building the cashflow functionality.
* Develop cash flow forecasts and track cash flow daily.
* Ensure regular and accurate treasury reporting to senior management, including preparation of Board and Audit Committee papers. Development of treasury reporting.
* Support and develop relationships with banks.
* Ensure treasury work closely and have good relationships with Tax and Financial Accounting
* Develop the FX hedging strategy.
* Ensuring all treasury policies and strategies are kept updated.
* Monitoring, approving and processing all internal transactions to be transacted between operating companies and Group Treasury.
* Daily trading activity includes, but is not limited to foreign exchange transactions, commodity transactions, borrowing, lending, investments and other financial derivatives approved by the Board.
What you'll need to succeed
You will have a proven track record working within a Treasury function and be looking to join a company on a journey of growth to develop their Treasury Function. Consideration will be given to either Qualified or Qualified by Experienced candidates.
What you'll get in return
A great opportunity o shape a new function in a growing company. Free parking and a basic salary of £50,000.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.