Transfer Pricing Manager
|Job Title:||Transfer Pricing Manager|
|Salary:||£52000.00 - £58000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Kavita Sharma|
|Job Published:||October 22, 2019 13:44|
A candidate from practice who has managed a portfolio of clients
Purpose of the role
This role will provide transfer pricing compliance and advisory services to a wide range of clients.
The primary responsibility will be to deal with all matters relating to the management of a portfolio of clients.
A key part of the role is to actively seek any new business opportunities arising on existing and new clients.
* To act as a key point of contact within the firm for the client, together with the Partner.
* Take full responsibility for project delivery on their portfolio
* Manage a portfolio of projects including control of billings and cash collection
* Review of work prepared by more junior members of staff
* Liaise with HMRC
* Identify risk and technical matters, as well as selling opportunities
* Provide overall support to Partners on client matters
* Work as part of management team with other Tax managers and provide support to the rest of the Tax team
* Counsel, appraise, develop and motivate staff as appropriate
Sales and Marketing:
* Recognise business development opportunities
* Participate in bids/proposals for new work
Communication and representation:
* Act as a liaison between the client and other specialist service groups
* Contribute centrally by lecturing on internal courses
What you need to Succeed
* Ability to profitably manage a client portfolio
* To actively seek opportunities for developing new clients and for selling new services to existing clients
* Experience of dealing direct with clients
* Educated to degree level, and/or CTA and/or ACA qualified or equivalent
* Demonstrable post qualified experience
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's