Transaction Services/Financial Due Diligence Director
|Job Title:||Transaction Services/Financial Due Diligence Director|
|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Contact Name:||Keith Lackie|
|Job Published:||September 05, 2019 15:13|
PKF-Francis Clark’s award-winning and market-leading Corporate Finance team’s continued expansion means that we now have the opportunity for an individual to develop their career further in Corporate Finance and ultimately lead this part of the practice. According to Experian the team is the most active in the Southern region, having completed over 50 transactions last year.
Corporate Finance advises on a wide range of transactions, fundraisings (debt, equity and grant), valuations, and provides strategic input to management teams and shareholders. Transactions tend to range between £5m - £50m and increasingly involve our international network.
The role of the Corporate Finance team is to:
- Complete Corporate Finance deals;
- Support the General Practice client base with their Corporate Finance activities/transactions;
- Bring in new clients to the firm;
- Achieve a profitable financial result in line with any agreed budgets; and
- Offer suitable development opportunities for Corporate Finance staff (and any others seconded in to the team)
What you'll be doing:
- Proactively identifying potential opportunities/work for Corporates and Funders in the region
- Winning new CF assignments (with the support of Partners/other members of the team as appropriate)
- Leading the delivery of the FDD services for specific clients (with detailed work normally being supported by other members of the team although a fully hands-on approach is normally expected by our clients and Partners)
- Working with Partners and staff of the firm in our offices across the SW (and in London as appropriate) to support them and their clients planning or proposing to undertake fundraising and transactions
- Managing and developing staff through guidance on assignments, performance appraisal and ad-hoc feedback
- Working as a key part of the CF team to help deliver the team's targets
- Helping to maintain and expand the teams' reputation in the marketplace
- Assisting in the management and on-going expansion of the team.
- ACA qualified (or equivalent)
- Corporate Finance experience, particularly with owner-managed businesses
- Commercially minded, with an enquiring and analytical approach to work
- Self-motivated and resilient
- Strong interpersonal skills in dealing with both clients, team members and colleagues, with the aptitude to quickly build rapport
- Accurate, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working to deadlines
- Tactful and discrete
- Computer literate, especially MS Excel
- Report writing experience including use of MS Word, Powerpoint and Upslide
- Transactional tax knowledge is desirable
- Flexible in terms of hours and travel – the CF team covers the broader South West (Cornwall to Wiltshire), therefore must be available to work on assignments across the whole of the region.
PKF Francis Clark is the place for your career. Our growth offers you the opportunity to expand and develop your career in a direction that interests you. We offer a supportive and flexible working environment, taking your career seriously to enable you to be the best you can be.
Aside from a fantastic working environment and competitive salary, we also offer an excellent benefits package, to include:
- 27 days holiday + bank holidays
- Contributory Pension
- Life Assurance
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Tech Scheme
- Perks at Work
- Cycle to Work Scheme.