Transaction Services Manager, seeking more WLB
|Job Title:||Transaction Services Manager, seeking more WLB|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Contact Name:||Louise Bridge|
|Job Published:||May 01, 2019 11:51|
Spending too much time in war rooms? Not getting enough insights on/ overview of your deals? Need more WLB...?
Your new company
Our client is a uniquely positioned full-service firm with well-developed industry and service-line expertise. Having successfully attracted several Big 4 and other heavyweight Partners into the business over the last couple of years, they are in investment-mode and as part of this are seriously expanding their Transaction Advisory offering. A part of this organic growth, the Transaction Services now seek 1 -2 Managers, one of whom could potentially be an SM if ready.
Your new role
The firm and team are keen on early responsibility so you will have much more involvement in the transactions than would typically be available say in the Big 4. Plus they don't "sweat their assets" - they resource sufficiently to ensure a healthy work-life balance.
They provide a range of services focusing on all aspects from Due Diligence to Valuations, Financial Modelling and Transaction Support. This is over a range of deals drawn from IPOs, Capital Markets and IFRS Transitions to name a few.
- TS work is drawn roughly from 70% corporates and 30% Private Equity
- Buy- and sell-side, SPA advisory and modelling etc
- Average deal range £10 - £100 mill but report on some deals of £300 -- 500k
- 50 deals a year, all sectors
- Looking to challenge considerably larger firms
- Plenty of Big 4 conflict work comes their way, and they provide Big 4 calibre output
- Lots of client contact/ early responsibility
- Firm culture is "do the right thing" - they have very strong ethics.
A full spec is available on request, but we know you know what you're doing. The question is, are you doing enough of it, and in the right firm?
What you'll need to succeed
* Transaction services experience gained within a professional services or boutique practice
* Experience of financial due diligence, including a history of providing these in a range of sectors
* Up-to-date working knowledge of best practice in modelling
* An appetite to be involved in business development activities and a willingness to develop these skills - the firm is exemplary in and encourages having have a broader perspective of potential issues encountered when managing diverse teams and the strategies to overcome them.
What you'll get in return
Importantly, the Transaction Advisory bonus pot is drawn purely from TA and is not diluted by other service-lines. Plus:
- As much responsibility as you're ready to take on
- A genuinely meritocratic promotion track; no "treading water" or doing time unnecessarily at certain levels
- Healthy work-life balance (comparative to many firms)
- Partner mentors, and direct access to them
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Transaction Services Manager
Birmingham, West Midlands
£40000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
Transaction Services Manager/Assistant Director
Birmingham, West Midlands
£50000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
Assistant Manager, People Services
Assistant Manager, M&A Tax
Accountant - Business Services