Transaction Services Assistant Manager, Milton Keynes
|Job Title:||Transaction Services Assistant Manager, Milton Keynes|
|Location:||Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||Up to £42500 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Colin Hawkins|
|Job Published:||July 05, 2021 14:09|
This large accountancy firm is looking to hire newly qualified ACA or ACCA candidates into their growing Transaction Services team.
Large accountancy firm.
As a member of the FDD team you will be providing financial due diligence on both buy-side and sell-side transactions for private equity and corporate clients. You may also have the opportunity to work on public company transactions, primarily on AIM and the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange.
An Assistant manager in the FDD team will:
- support and assist with transactions, typically as part of a wider deal team.
- be performing financial analysis and report writing as part of the production of a financial due diligence report.
- be capable of interfacing with clients, management teams, external financiers and other professionals.
- know when to seek advice from the manager/senior manager and other specialists as appropriate and demonstrate strong commercial flair.
- Newly or recently qualified ACA or ACCA.
- Previous Transaction Services experience is not required.
- This role will be suitable for auditors looking to make their first move into Transaction Services.
£42,500 + benefits.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Transaction Services Manager (Top 10)
Accountant/Assistant Manager/Manager/ Senior Manager, Financial Services Audit
15000 - 50000
Assistant Manager, Audit - London
Financial Services Assistant Audit Manager (Happy to talk flexible working)
£Competitive + Benefits
Financial Accounting Advisory Services (FAAS) Assistant Manager (happy to talk flexible working)
Competitive + Benefits