Transaction Advisory Services - Senior Manager
|Job Title:||Transaction Advisory Services - Senior Manager|
|Salary:||£60000 - £70000 per annum + Excellent Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Tom Eagle|
|Job Published:||May 24, 2019 11:04|
Looking for a fast track route to Director?
Our client are currently looking to recruit a Transaction Services Manager with progression available to Director level.
A top 10 firm are offering a high profile opportunity for an experienced commercial individual to join within a manager position but offering the long term progression to director/partner level.
The key responsibilities of the role will include;
- Providing advice to the advantage of their client
- Ensuring the practice frameworks are implemented
- Monitoring and delivering high quality service to clients
- Coaching junior staff and actively assist in the development of others
- Building key relationships with client management team members
- Delivering client facing projects and be the main point of contact for senior client contact
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant with previous experience within a commercial role with a top 10 accountancy firm. You may have worked within transaction services, advisory or corporate finance and seeking an opportunity with significant progression opportunities to direct level.
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity further then please call Tom Eagle on 020 7269 6349, or alternatively send your CV to email@example.com.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Forensic Services Senior Manager
0 - 0
Audit Senior Manager - Financial Services
Competitive + Benefits
Business Services Manager / Senior Manager - Farming
£40000 - £55000 per annum + benefits, negotiable
Forensic Services Manager
Forensic Services Assistant Manager