Training & Compliance Consultant (Audit)
|Job Title:||Training & Compliance Consultant (Audit)|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£50000 - £80000 per annum + 9-5, 30 days hols, 5% pension, family phi|
|Contact Name:||Scott Lavery|
|Job Published:||March 06, 2020 18:55|
- Firm: Training & Compliance Provider
- Workload: Technical training and compliance (Audit & Accounts focused)
- Clients: Top 50 to Boutique Accountancy Firms
- Location: Central London
- Salary: to £80k
- Benefits: 9-5 culture, 30 days holiday, 5% contribution pension, family private health
Are you an Audit Manager or Senior Manager who enjoys the technical side of audit but who does not enjoy the pressures of the fee-earning environment? Do you enjoy training and offering technical advice? Are you seeking a role that offers flexibility, the chance to work autonomously and a fantastic work life balance? If so, this could be the role for you.
Our client is one of the leading providers of technical, training, compliance and advisory services to accountancy firms ranging from those in the Accountancy Age Top 100 to smaller boutiques. Due to a pending retirement, the firm are seeking to recruit a Training and Compliance Consultant.
The role will entail:
- Visiting clients to present core quarterly CPD updates
- Updating and presenting courses for trainees and qualified staff on topics including financial reporting and audit
- Conducting engagement quality control reviews and cold file reviews on audit and non-audit files
- Providing advice through the firm's technical helpline covering auditing standards, ethical issues, company law and specialist areas such as SRA or FCA rules
If you are working in a fee earning role as a Manager / Senior Manager or in a technical and training capacity within an accountancy firm this role could give you a technical challenge and client facing work without the pressures of the fee earning environment.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 3 years' PQE within a UK accountancy firm and be eligible to obtain a Practising Certificate.
- Possess strong technical skills within audit and up-to-date knowledge of reporting requirements
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Be flexible and willing to travel to clients (predominantly short half day visits within the M25)
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration or call 0203 22 55 060 if you have further questions.
If you are seeking Technical or Training Manager jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Top 20 Audit Senior – Training for a small firm ACA / ACCA
42000 - 44000 + Benefits + Full Training
£35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Career progression
Tax Advisor / Consultant
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Career progression
Tax Consultant (Advisory) - Poole
+ Excellent Benefits
China Indirect Tax and Customs professionals – all levels from partner to junior consultant