Trainee Audit Senior
|Job Title:||Trainee Audit Senior|
|Salary:||£22000 - £30000.00 per annum + study support|
|Contact Name:||Cara Whyte|
|Job Published:||August 28, 2019 15:43|
Trainee Audit role with Top 10 firm in Norwich. Salary £22-26k plus Full study support
Hays are recruiting an Audit Trainee for a Top 10 firm in Norwich. You will work as part of an audit team or take responsibility for running the audit, working directly with the firm's client under manager supervision.
- Assists in the planning, execution and finalisation of all areas of the audit assignment for manager or partner review, seeking input for areas of concern and judgement.
- Predominant amount of time will be spent off-site at clients' premises.
- Identifies risk matters and raises with a manager and/or partner, while exercising judgement within agreed parameters.
- Produce work for the Manager and/or Partner review clearly highlighting issues and providing potential solutions to issues identified.
- Identify and understand client needs, suggest potential solutions on technical matters and communicate and agree client needs and potential solutions with managers.
- Active engagement with senior client staff in order to gain a good understanding of their business and ensure the efficient execution of the audit
- Take primary responsibility for monitoring progress against budget, and when the actual differs from the budget then gain a full understanding for the Manager.
- Supervise, coach and develop junior members of staff within teams, on client premises and in the office.
- Ensure compliance with internal (audit methodology and risk management) and external (regulatory) requirements
- Participate in group, stream and firm wide activities
- Part Qualified ACA/ICAS Qualified or overseas equivalent.
- Educated up to degree level or CTS.
- Experience supervising and coaching junior members of staff on site.
- Working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements.
- Working knowledge of firm services, issues regarding advice, and regulation and compliance, including anti-money laundering.
- Demonstrable knowledge of current economic and market trends.
£22-26k plus full study support
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's