|Job Title:||Accounts Senior|
|Salary:||18000 - 30000|
|Contact Name:||Alice Taylor|
|Job Published:||January 31, 2020 11:11|
Purpose of the Role
To provide a high quality service to clients in designated section and to contribute to the development of the practice under minimal supervision.
- Prepare client accounts, tax, or VAT based work from information supplied by client to the required standards
- Identify points for Partner to raise with clients and to raise potential areas for additional services including added value services and advice
- Finalise paperwork for dispatch to clients and HMRC in a timely manner meeting required deadlines and quality
- Liaise with clients to obtain relevant information for their accounts, acting in a proactive way and ensuring attention to details and effective questioning of client
- Support trainees by providing on the job coaching
- Use appropriate support networks to clarify knowledge on complex queries such as CCH or software vendors
- Book-keeping, ledger maintenance, supplier maintenance and management accounts, as and when required
- Prepare client tax returns based on information supplied by client, advise on tax payable and payment dates and to meet deadlines in line with the firms standards.
- Assisting clients with accounts software and other book-keeping queries as required.
- Involvement in networking and business generation under the guidance of more senior team members.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£27000.00 - £33000.00 per annum
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Kingston upon Thames, London
£38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Competitive Salary + Benefits