Top 100 Audit Manager
|Job Title:||Top 100 Audit Manager|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£50000 - £650000 per annum + Additional benefits|
|Contact Name:||Ben Lederman|
|Job Published:||November 01, 2019 14:23|
Top 100- Audit Manager
Salary up to - £65,000 + Amazing benefits
- Are you looking to join a company with fantastic opportunities to fast-track your career and where they promote from within?
- Do you want to work in the heart of London?
- Are you looking for a Top 100 practice firm with continual growth?
- Are you looking for a role with a great work life balance and flexible working?
- Offers you clear and transparent progression path
- You will be managing a diverse portfolio of clients and given exposure to a range of industries
- Manage the audit process from beginning to completion
- Supervise and train junior staff on all projects and provide constant support including monitoring performance
- Act as a direct port of call for clients, including maintaining client and partner relationships
- Budgeting and monitoring the financial performance of projects
About you will:
- Be ACA/ACCA fully qualified
- Have extensive UK audit experience
- Have strong leadership and communication skills
- Have experience leading teams and mentoring junior staff
- Have a passion for business development
- Have experience leading audits from planning to completion
- Be confident engaging with senior members of staff
This role is fantastic for someone who is looking for clear progression, a great work life balance and a fantastic culture. If this role is of interest, then please get in touch with me ASAP!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Audit Manager - Top 15 Accountancy Practice
£45000 - £60000 per annum
Top 20 Charity & NFP Audit Manager
Up to £65,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Top 20 Charity & NFP Audit Manager – Live role
55000 - 65000
Audit and Accounts Manager - Top 20 Firm - Slough
Up to £57000 per annum
Audit Senior - Top 15 Accountancy practice!
£25000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits