Top 10 - Audit Senior
|Job Title:||Top 10 - Audit Senior|
|Contact Name:||Anna-Marie Tucker|
|Job Published:||October 15, 2020 16:46|
My client is a top 10 accountancy firm based in central London. We are looking for an audit senior to join the team.
Top 10 Accountancy firm
As an Audit Senior, you will act as in-charge on audit and non-audit assignments, leading teams of typically up to three trainees at client's premises.
The main duty of this role is to prepare a file - from planning through to completion - which has enough and appropriate evidence in order to form an opinion on whether the financial statements as prepared give a true and fair view of the company's position and performance.
You will also be involved in preparing accounts, tax and other general accounting responsibilities for a mixed and interesting client base.
An accountancy qualification such as an ACA or ACCA are essential for this role. You will have strong experience of working within practice and have exposure to the essential elements of client service and delivery.
- 25 days annual leave
- Contributory pension scheme - the company pays in 5% of your salary if you pay in 2%, increasing after five years to 8.5% if you pay 3.5%
- Life Assurance (x4 pensionable salary)
- Payment of one professional subscription per annum
- Season ticket loan up to a maximum of £6,000
- Flexible holiday - where you can buy or sell up to 5 days per annum
- Flexible hours of work (upon completion of probation period)
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Client referral scheme
- Colleague referral bonus
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eyecare vouchers
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Top 10 Audit Senior Manager
65000 - 80000 + Benefits + Progression
Top 10 Audit Manager / Audit Senior Manager
60000 - 80000 + Benefits
Top 10 Audit Manager – Corporate Clients
55000 - 65000
Top 20 Audit Senior Manager
65000 - 75000 + Benefits + Progression
Top 20 Audit Senior – Small firm ACA / ACCA
42000 - 46000