£55000 - £65000 per annum + Additional benefits
13 days ago
Top 10- Audit Manager
Salary up to - £65,000 + Amazing benefits
- Are you looking to join a company with fantastic opportunities to fast-track your career and where they promote from within?
- Do you want to work in the heart of London?
- Are you looking for a Top 10 practice firm with continual growth?
- Are you looking for a role with a great work life balance and flexible working?
- Offers you clear and transparent progression path
- You will be managing a diverse portfolio of clients and given exposure to a range of industries
- Manage the audit process from beginning to completion
- Supervise and train junior staff on all projects and provide constant support including monitoring performance
- Act as a direct port of call for clients, including maintaining client and partner relationships
- Budgeting and monitoring the financial performance of projects
About you will:
- Be ACA/ACCA fully qualified
- Have extensive UK audit experience
- Have strong leadership and communication skills
- Have experience leading teams and mentoring junior staff
- Have a passion for business development
- Have experience leading audits from planning to completion
- Be confident engaging with senior members of staff
This role is fantastic for someone who is looking for clear progression, a great work life balance and a fantastic culture. If this role is of interest, then please get in touch with me ASAP!