Temporary Management Accountant/Finance Business Partner
|Job Title:||Temporary Management Accountant/Finance Business Partner|
|Contact Name:||Ross Brown|
|Job Published:||October 14, 2020 17:38|
Due to excess workload, my client is looking for 1-2 Qualified Accountants
My client is a large complex Public Sector organisation based near Cardiff
Our client, a well-respected public sector body based near Cardiff, is looking for a Management Accountant to come on board on a temporary basis for a 5 month contract initially.
- o lead on group management accounting reporting to the Senior Finance Manager, ensuring management account functions such as monthly reports and forecasts are completed
- Apply best accounting practices to ensure an accurate representation of financial performance
- Use persuasion, motivation and negotiation skills to encourage and influence Management and Budget Holders to ensure cost-effective decision making by management
- Lead the budget setting process ensuring that budgets are reflective of the resources required to deliver services
- Provide financial support for complex business cases as appropriate, describing the financial implications of the business case and investment appraisal techniques
- Use accounting packages to a high standard, thereby ensuring maximum information is available
- Analyse variances by comparing actual income and expenditure versus budget and/or trend analysis techniques, to take account of the complex interaction between activity and income and expenditure and highlight areas of concern
- Collate cost pressures and other service changes and ensure cost allocations used by the Team Costing reflect, as far as possible, true costs
- Working with the Finance Business Partners to understand the impact of activity changes, calculate appropriate marginal costs for planning and monitor purposes
- Work with the relevant Managers to generate accurate financial forecasts for activity levels, contract income, expenditure and non-contract income.
You will be a qualified Accountant, ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CIPFA
Ideally you will have Public Sector or NHS experience, however commercial experience will be considered.
You will have excellent management accounting and stakeholder management skills.
You will have excellent excel skills
5 month assignment
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Finance Business Partner
£40000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits
Finance Business Partner
£49,700 - 56,524 per year + £5,000 accountancy allowance
Temporary Financial Analyst
£18.50 - £22.40 per hour