£15.00 - £20.00 per hour
15 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Your new company
Hays are recruiting exclusively for a well-established manufacturing business in recruiting an Interim Management Accountant to support during a period of transition.
Your new role
To support the Managing Director and the Group Financial Controller with providing reliable financial and management reporting information and budgets together with support to all the operational team. Specifically you will tasked with:
- Supervise two Accounts Assistants, providing training and development, as required.
- Prepare monthly Management Accounts including variance analysis and commentary.
- Ensure all Balance Sheet accounts are fully supported and reconciled at each month end.
- Coordinate the budget process for the company, leading and liaising with functional heads and proactively contributing to discussions for business improvement.
- Produce timely and accurate weekly management information and KPI's for the business.
- Partner with the operational team to analyse and understand key manufacturing metrics.
- Assess reliability, robustness and completeness of data; flagging issues and following up on ways to improve.
- Drive continuous improvement in the manufacturing process information provided by the company's production systems.
- Provide decision support for all aspects of the company aimed at improving overall performance.
- Ad hoc work including investment analysis to support operational decisions Liaise effectively with the onsite team and contacts at other sites.
This is a full time role working 40 hours a week between Monday and Friday. You will be required to work in the office but covid secure measures are in place.
What you'll need to succeed
You will possess the following attributes:
- Ideally be qualified CIMA, ACA or ACCA
- Strong Excel and modelling skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Financial Accounting technical skills
- Capable of working independently but also having open communication for sharing of ideas and asking for help or second opinion
- Positive and pro-active in approach
- Immediately available or available on short notice
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.