Temporary Head of Finance
|Job Title:||Temporary Head of Finance|
|Location:||Llandrindod Wells, Powys|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ross Brown|
|Job Published:||July 29, 2019 15:34|
This is the number 1 on site reporting to the MD and the Group FD
My client is a market leading manufacturing business based within commuting distance of LLandrindod Wells, Hereford, Kidderminster and Shrewsbury.
This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified Accountant to join an amazing manufacturing business within commuting distance of LLandrindod Wells, Hereford, Kidderminster and Shrewsbury.
Reporting to the site MD and the Group FD the HOF plays a key role in this profitable subsidiary.
Role will include;
- Managing a team of two people
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Preparation of 3 year budgets, forecasts and associated cash flows
- Maintaining and improving complicated Excel models
- Monthly group reporting
- Production of annual statutory accounts
- Production of weekly cash flow forecasts
- Production of finance reports for inclusion in monthly management meetings and quarterly Board meetings
- Management of full finance function including accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Challenging the business on costs control and overall strategy
- Close liaison with the Group FD
- Close liaison Group accounts, tax and treasury functions
- Involvement in funding requirements
- Preparation of cash flow modelling
- Continuous improvement to processes
- Experience of factory production/ construction preferable
- Advance Excel Skills
- Strong interpersonal skills. Will need to manage the relationship with the Group FD, the MD and the group finance department.
- Have the confidence to challenge the forecasts and assumptions made by the management team.
- Experience of managing a small team
- Qualified accountant ACA, ACCA or CIMA
Salary in the range of £50,000 - £60,000
Day rate Interim's may be considered
6 month assignment starting ASAP.
22 days annual leave + Bank holidays (pro rata)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head of VAT
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£50000 - £60000 per annum + + other exciting benefits
£50000 - £55000.00 per annum
£65000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
£80000.00 - £100000.00 per annum + Bonus
£60000 - £65000 per annum + Excellent Bonus and Benefits