£18.50 - £22.40 per hour
13 days ago
This is a newly created role analysing the impact of Covid 19
My client is an NHS Body based in Cardiff
This is a newly created role to halp analyse the impact of Covid 19 on the organisation.
Key Elements of Role
Covid-19 Financial Reporting
· Analyse various data sources to Support the completion of the WG Test, Trace and Protect Monitoring Return.
· Analyse and report on Covid-19 Overtime & staff claims.
· Prepare monthly Covid-19 overtime accrual.
· Support the production of Covid-19 budget reports.
Other Covid-19 Support
· Support modelling work on the National Contact Centre to understand resource implications of alternative staffing models and scenarios.
· Provide backup Support to the Covid-19 Rota Cell collating availability data, building rotas & managing changes to the rota.
· Support various Costing projects.
· Support the Value in Finance project specifically aimed at automating routine tasks and seeking out improvements to processes undertaken within the Finance Function
· Financial analysis and support to Finance Business Partners for specific projects.
Key Skills/Experience Required
Proficient user of Microsoft excel including use of pivot tables and complex formulae
Strong analytical and data gathering skills
Ability to interpret data to analyse trends and forecasts and financial performance against plans
Ability to undertake complex financial modelling and reconciliations
Ability to work independently and under own initiative
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Strong interpersonal skills including written and oral communication
Proven experience in a similar role
Desirable - experience of using Oracle and Qlikview and of working within the NHS.
an initial temp assignment until end of May 2021
Salary £18.50 - £22.40 per hour inclusive of holiday pay