Temp/Temp to Perm Management Accountant
|Job Title:||Temp/Temp to Perm Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum + fantastic holidays and pension|
|Contact Name:||Ross Brown|
|Job Published:||June 19, 2019 11:47|
This is an excellent opportunity for an all round Management Accountant to join this well established organisation.
My client is a well established organisation based within commuting distance of Cardiff. This organisation are doing really well at the moment and looking to strengthen their finance team.
Reporting to the Head of Management Accounts, the Management Accountant will join a well established and talented finance team.
This divere role will cover the full range of Management Accounting including producing Month End Accounts in a timley manor, Budget setting and monitoring, discussing variencies to budgets with budget holders.
Other Key duties will include;
- Provide specialist advice and guidance on non-routine and escalated, complex issues related to area of work.
- Receive and respond to enquiries from customers, including complex and escalated queries.
- Analyse and present management information to senior managers and Directors.
- Act as a recognised source expertise within own area.
- Generate original ideas and innovative solutions through the provision of expert knowledge and advice.
- Identify, propose and implement developments and improvements to the area, unit or project for the mutual benefit of the force and customers.
- Lead initiatives to improve business processes.
- To present a positive image and service to both internal and external customers.
- Individuals are required to effectively engage with internal and external customers at all levels, in order to provide a high quality standard of service.
- Manage recruitment, development, motivation and change processes within a team.
- Advise, motivate and manage the performance of teams.
- To assist in implementation of Change Management.
- Allocate/task/co-ordinate the work to team members within specialist subject area/project
- Other duties commensurate with the grade, as may be requested by the Head of Finance, especially contributing to a team approach to workload demands elsewhere within the Finance team.
You will be a fully qualified Accountant through CCAB or CIMA
You will have great interpersonal skills and be able to influence senior Budget Holders in the organisation.
You will have great IT skills including a high level of Excel.
Substantial experience of Management Accounting in a complex organisation.
Salary c £33000 - £40000
excellent annual leave entitlement
Excellent pension (career average pension)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Commercial Management Accountant
£30,500 - 35,734 per year + £5000 accountancy and £2500 part qualified accountancy allowance
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Project Accountant X2
£35,635 - 40,248 per year + £5000 accountancy allowance
Interim Senior Accountant
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Risk Manager roles- Apply to hear of opportunities