Technology Audit Manager
|Job Title:||Technology Audit Manager|
|Location:||Welwyn Garden City|
|Contact Name:||Payal Khakhria|
|Job Published:||November 05, 2019 08:35|
About the role
Here at Tesco, we are going through a number of significant transformations across our people, processes and technology which present fantastic career potential as well as exposure to exciting levels of change that may only come once in a career.
Working in the Group Audit & Advisory (GAA) team you will be responsible for planning, leading and managing the end to end delivery of a number of technology, privacy, and integrated business audits including advisory projects which contribute to our global audit programme.
The core technology work spans a wide range of applications and processes such as Supply Chain, Payroll, Finance and Online and also includes technology change projects which will form a crucial part of our future transformation. Additionally, you will be responsible for developing relationships with key business and technology stakeholders and be a go-to individual within audit.
We have a great culture of openness and honesty and strongly believe in the work life balance of our people.
You will be responsible for
- Realising the strategic vision of the Tech Audit team and execution of the roadmap in a leadership role
- Driving creation and execution of risk based Tech audit plans within the GAA audit plan and aligning/overseeing co-source SMEs with our requirements
- Overseeing and working cooperatively with other Tech Audit Team members
- Business partnering and taking a leadership and coaching role in audits where appropriate;
- Ownership and accountability for Integrated , Business and Technology audits including planning, fieldwork, reporting and following up on agreed actions;
- Delivering high quality and value added audits/reviews in tight timeframes;
- Own key relationships with senior Technology and Business stakeholders to ensure that audit issues are addressed, key emerging risks identified and risk assessment support;
- Performing in-flight reviews of ongoing change initiative projects, helping to identify risks and improve robust control frameworks;
- Imbed use of Data Analytics (DA) in our audits, contribute to DA in audit plans, and be a champion for the Group Audit & Advisory DA strategy;
- Influencing and driving our change agenda and leading and taking others on the journey, for example taking responsibility for the delivery of change initiatives, colleague engagement initiatives and centralised audit actions reporting
- Driving your own training and that of others in team, keeping ahead of trends to enable your work to continue to add value to the business;
- Continually looking for ways to improve the audit function and supporting colleagues to ensure continuous improvement and a happy and motivated team (e.g. working as a key team player with the rest of the audit team, helping with peer reviews, coordinating work, and making sure that the team is doing well);
- Additional responsibilities may include: Department Quality Assurance monitoring, audit plan KPI reporting and department training agenda
You will need
- Highly motivated and proactive, keen to take full ownership of tasks and team
- Experience in leading Technology, Business and Integrated audits where delivery is performed by multiple auditors concurrently
- High level of technology and business understanding and ability to translate technology issues and risks into business terms.
- The ability to empathise with stakeholders and identify pragmatic solutions which address risks identified
- Strong independent and open mind-set with the ability to work under pressure in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Team and development focused
- Excellent time and project management skills, demonstrating high levels of accuracy, thoroughness and reliability to deliver multiple audits with high quality and timeliness
- CISA qualification
- CRISC, QICA , Security, ISO, and Agile qualifications optional
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's