Technical Accounts Senior - Top 10 Firm - London
|Job Title:||Technical Accounts Senior - Top 10 Firm - London|
|Salary:||£43000 - £48000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Hannah Davis|
|Job Published:||January 06, 2020 14:55|
Firm: Top 10
Workload: Technical Accounting and Advisory Assignments
Salary: £43,000 - £48,000
Benefits: Generous package, regular training and excellent progression
Are you a newly qualified Accountant or Auditor with experience of technically challenging accounts assignments such as complex group consolidations? Are you looking to join a dynamic and high profile advisory team within a Top 10 accounting Firm? If so this role is definitely one to consider!
Our client is seeking a technically focused qualified Accounts Senior who is looking for a more advisory role which will implement the technical recommendation from the firm (and other firms) audit division.
In a market where many firms have used technology to drive efficiencies and to reduce the cost of their service, our client made the decision to use this technology to provide a more advisory and value-add service. The work is much more interesting and fulfilling for their employees who have leading-edge technology and processes at their fingertips and are encouraged to use these to have proactive discussions with their clients.
The division is split into Outsourcing, Company Secretarial and Financial Reporting teams. The Outsourcing teams don't just ensure that the management accounts are completed but are tasked with providing relevant and useful data as well as the clear advice and interpretation that helps their clients make informed business decisions, including budgeting, forecasting and strategic planning. The Financial Reporting team uses Caseware to provide a technically excellent statutory accounting service and to take the lead on advisory projects where clients have requirements such as preparing consolidated accounts and reporting under various GAAPs, such as FRS102 and IFRS.
As a firm our client believes in enhancing the teams' knowledge of the broader economy and business world, therefore the career opportunities and staff training they offer are of an exceptional level.
- Preparation of statutory accounts and review of disclosures under a range of accounting frameworks including FRS 102 and IFRS
- Preparation of consolidations and cash flows for year-end statutory accounts
- Preparation of other financial reports such as forecasts, profit projections and benchmarking reviews
- Manage client assignments, which includes determining the resource requirements, monitoring progress against budget and established timeframe, review of work completed by junior team members and resolving all project issues prior to Partner and Director review
- Manage the team on a day to day basis
- Manage a portfolio of clients including client take on procedures, agreeing scope, fee negotiations, control of billings and cash collections within the firms criteria
The successful candidate will:
- Be ACA or ACCA Qualified or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of accounting packages used to prepare financial statements such as caseware including consolidations
- Have a good working knowledge of FRS 102 and IFRS
- Ideally have exposure to multiple GAAPs and consolidations
- Experienced in leading client assignments
If you are seeking Accounts Senior roles in London please contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialist.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Top 10 Outsourcing Senior – Live Role
40000 - 46000 + Benefits
Accounts Senior - Technology lead accountancy firm
£23000 - £37000 per annum
Bingley, West Yorkshire
Private Client Tax Senior/Supervisor - Progressive Top Firm
£25000 - £55000 per annum
Audit and Accounts Senior